Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bloc 11

          Bloc 11 is a coffee shop in Union Square in Somerville with a great atmosphere and plenty of healthy and vegetarian lunch options. I tried it recently on my lunch break, and it has quickly made it into my regular rotation!

          The Prospect: Fresh moz­zarella, fig jam, tomato spread, grapes, and slivered almonds


          The Azolla: Caramelized onion, avocado, marinated zucchini, and queso fresco


          Although I've only tried the salads so far, the soups and sandwiches (served with pasta salad) all look amazing. There is also a bakery case with tons of delicious looking treats that have tempted me (but so far I've had the will power to skip). The kitchen sink cookies look especially yummy...

          Bloc 11 also hosts some cool events like open mic night, art exhibits, and private coffee tastings. I'd definitely like to check them out sometime for something fun and different to do after work!

Bloc 11 Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I live SO close to here, and have never been. That needs to change ASAP!

    ReplyDelete