Thursday, February 25, 2016

La Casa de Pedro

          La Casa de Pedro is a Venezuelan restaurant in Watertown, and one of my regular spots for lunch and drinks. I've been so many times, I've tried a huge portion of the menu and can't believe I haven't written about it until now. 

          My two favorite dishes are the arepas and the roast chicken. Arepas are grilled corn cakes, and Pedro's offers several options (beans, cheese, beef, pork, chicken, etc.). Pictured below are a special order with beans, cotija cheese, and avocado with green salsa.


          Pedro's menu states the roast chicken is the best in the state, and it's definitely one of my favorites. It's always juicy with perfectly crisp skin, and comes with fried plantains, yucca, beans, and rice.


          Pedro's also offers happy hour specials with half price tapas, and you can't go wrong with anything on that menu!

La Casa de Pedro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment