Friday, February 5, 2016

Davios

          I've always enjoyed Davios; I can't believe it hasn't made it on the blog until now! My most recent trip was during a Saturday snowstorm when the fiance and I braved the weather for dinner at the Foxboro location with some friends. We started with a couple of the classic apps that have been on the menu as long as we've been going.

Butternut Squash Bisque

Philly Cheesesteak Springrolls with Fried Onions
           They were both excellent as usual; I can never pass on a Davio's springroll and my friend orders the soup every single time!

           My fiance ordered the braised shortribs as his main course, and they were falling off the bone tender.


        
           I ordered the skirt steak with extra blue cheese sauce, and a twice baked potato. I'm not usually a fan of blue cheese, but I'm obsessed with the sauce at Davios. I put it on everything, the steak, my sides, and would probably eat it with a spoon if I didn't mind embarrassing myself and my dining companions. 

 

            Davios is a classic in Boston, and I generally find the experience at the Foxboro location to be just as good. It's a place my friends and I can always agree on for dinner, and make sure to go regularly.

Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment