Saturday, February 13, 2016

Branch Line

          I work in the Arsenal Building, and finally tried Branch Line for lunch - the newest concept from the team behind some of my favorite Boston restaurants including Island Creek Oyster and Row 34. The lunch menu is a mix of small plates, sandwiches and entrees, and of course the famous Green Circle rotisserie chicken (you can read about those here). 

           I went with a friend and we started with a couple of apps including the arugula salad with Armenian string cheese and the salted avocado with marjoram and mustard seed. Both were delicious, so simple and so full of flavor.



           The chicken was just as good as I hoped it would be. Perfectly tender, and seasoned perfectly.


           I had a tiny bite of my friend's lamb skewers, and they were also excellent - cooked medium and served with tzatziki and whole wheat pita.


           I was excited to learn recently that the chickens at Branch Line are available to go; I can definitely see myself taking advantage of that after work for a quick healthy and tasty dinner when I don't feel like cooking!

Branch Line Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment