Thursday, June 4, 2015

29 Sudbury

          29 Sudbury is a short drive from Boston, and definitely worth the trip outside the city. I tried the brunch recently and was completely blown away by the experience! If you go, you HAVE to try the Bloody Mary Bar. The first step is to order your base which includes a choice of vodka, juice (spicy or not) and rim. You can also add shrimp or crab which is not included in the bar. The drink comes out in a GIANT mason jar, which you bring up and garnish yourself from a selection of toppings.

The Starting point:


The Toppings:



The End Result: 


          I garnished my bloody mary with bacon, olives, blue cheese filled olives, salami and cheese, prosciutto wrapped asparagus,  limes, and hot sauce. We may have gone back for seconds!

          The entrees were equally impressive, and though I was a bit jealous of the eggs benedict on housemade biscuits and massive breakfast sandwich, I really enjoyed my caesar salad topped with lump crab. 




          I've also been to a private party at 29 Sudbury, and the food and space were just as impressive. It's a great place for a nice dinner, or to host an event.
29 Sudbury Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment