The book was developed in collaboration with co-writers Bob Warden a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and Mona Dolgovma top nutritionist, and was inspired by Anson Williams’ own challenge to remain healthy, fit and energetic at the age of 65.
I've tried three recipes so far including the Chicken and Dumplings, chicken piccata, and chicken salad. The instructions were very easy to follow, and I loved how the authors came up with ways to lighten up classic comfort dishes by making minor substitutions like using yogurt in place of most of the mayonnaise in the chicken salad.
|Chicken and dumplings|
The Perfect Portion Cookbook is available on Amazon for $29.95 and includes the following:
• 150 simple and enjoyable recipes
• 7 days of perfect portion meal planning
• 10 recipe chapters, spanning breakfast and casseroles to seasonal favorites and desserts
• 10 secrets to staying fit and healthy, including exercises that burn 100 calories
• Tips for 100-calorie smart snacks