Saturday, July 2, 2016

Munch Mobile Kitchen

          Munch Mobile Kitchen is a food truck that serves an eclectic mix of fusion street food; everything from tostadas to bao, to hot dogs. The toppings are interesting, with the goal of elevating classic street food and the presentation is excellent.


          The truck stops at my office once a week, and I recently tried them for the first time after hearing great things from my coworkers. I was tempted by the pork tostada (below), which everyone raves about but ended up going with the bao.

           
          The bao came stuffed with tons of tender boar meat, and was topped with a spicy aioli and fresh cilantro. They were delicious and I would definitely order them again!


          Munch Mobile Kitchen posts their schedule online; if you see them around town they're definitely worth checking out!

Munch Mobile Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment