Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pasta Beach

          I recently tried Pasta Beach for the first time when I happened to walk by it; it's right on the water near the Boston Harbor hotel. The menu consists mainly of pastas and pizzas, all of which are available gluten free!

          I tried the pasta carbonara which was prepared traditionally with egg, parmesan, fresh cracked pepper and tons of crisp pancetta. It was delicious and the serving was huge! I ended up taking half to go and it made for an excellent lunch the next day.


          The fiance ordered a pizza with sausage and mozzarella, which he also enjoyed.


          The service at the bar was excellent, and at around $60 the meal was very affordable. If you haven't tried Pasta Beach, I definitely recommend checking it out!

Pasta Beach Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment