Friday, July 3, 2015

Amsterdam Cafe

          Amsterdam Cafe is a breakfast / coffee / sandwich / frozen yogurt shop on the corner of Broadway in Southie. It's a casual spot where you order at the counter and can either get takeout, or hangout in some of their comfy chairs.


          I love the salads for lunch; they have a great assortment of interesting combinations with ingredients that are always fresh, and come in huge portion sizes. My favorite is this grilled chicken salad with sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.


          I have yet to try the breakfast or frozen yogurt, but both are on my list. Based on my lunch experiences, I'm sure they will not disappoint!

Amsterdam Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment