Saturday, November 8, 2014

PS Gourmet Coffee

          Have you spotted one of these yellow cups around Southie? Since I recently braved a snow and rainstorm for my favorite cup of hot butter cookie, I thought it was time to highlight my favorite local coffee shop: PS Gourmet.


          Located at the intersection of East and West Broadway, PS Gourmet is a small mostly takeout coffee and breakfast shop (although they do have a handful of seats). The coffee menu is huge and features a wide variety of flavors and specialty drinks. Here are just a few of my favorites from the long list of flavors:
  • Butter Cookie
  • Mocha Mint
  • Milky Way
  • White Russian
  • French Vanilla
           While the specialty items do have added syrups and sugar, I love that all of the flavored coffees have the flavors infused in the beans. This means they are much healthier and don't taste overly sweet.

           I also love the breakfast sandwiches, which are are always fresh and made to order. The eggs are always cooked perfectly, and they never skimp on the bacon!


PS Gourmet is also famous locally for two things:
  1. The Bucket - a GIANT sized iced cofee
  2. This awesome commercial that you should definitely check out!
P S Gourmet Coffee on Urbanspoon
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment