Saturday, January 23, 2016

Cheng Du

          I've been to Cheng Du in Westborough a couple of times now, and I've been impressed by both the food and atmosphere. It's an upscale restaurant featuring higher end Chinese food, and a sushi lounge. I've only tried the Chinese menu so far, and of course the Mai Tai's!


         I love that the standard apps like the peking ravioli and pupu platter are offered, but Cheng Du steps it up a bit with fresh ingredients and nothing overly greasy.

 

           I've always wanted to try lobster with ginger scallions, and finally decided Cheng Du would be the perfect place to try it! Sadly they were out of it until next season, but the ginger scallion shrimp was excellent.


          I definitely plan to go back to try the sushi and the lobster!

Cheng Du Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment