Saturday, July 8, 2017

Yvonne's

          I've been hearing great things about Yvonne's for awhile, and after unsuccessfully being able to walk in for dinner (or plan far enough in advance to get a reservation) the finance and I headed in early on a Saturday night hoping to sit at the bar. Spoiler: We finally tried Yvonne's!

          I enjoyed sitting at the bar even more than I would a table because I got to watch the bartenders in action as they served up beautiful craft cocktails like this take on a classic gin and tonic with the addition of pink peppercorns which gave it a little bit of a kick.


           I tried several small plates and really enjoyed all of them, I honestly can say that I didn't have one favorite. I would come back and order every one of these dishes again!



SEARED HALLOUMI CHEESE
Charred Eggplant, Orange Blossom Honey, Crispy Chick Peas



WILD GULF SHRIMP
Green Mojo, Pimentón, Fingerling Chips



GRILLED SPANISH OCTOPUS
Charred Romanesco Salad, Ajilimojili, Plantain Chips, Cilantro


WARM LOBSTER TOAST(W/LETTUCE INSTEAD OF BREAD)
Crushed Avocado, Umami Butter, Shiitake Chips

           The meal at Yvonne's was even better than I expected, and definitely worth the wait! I hope to return again soon.
Yvonne's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment