Saturday, March 5, 2016

Legal Seafoods

          Legal has always been one of my go to places for classic seafood that's consistently high quality. The fiance and I went to dinner this week at the Framingham location, and had a great experience. We started with a dozen oysters, and I was excited to see kumamotos on the menu which are always my favorite. They were incredibly fresh and perfect with just a light squeeze of lemon.


          The fiance ordered the stuffed shrimp, which were huge and came with tons of crab meat stuffing. I stole a bite of the stuffing and it was delicious.


           For my main course, I ordered the tuna sashimi appetizer on top of a house salad. This came with TONS of tuna, and it was a beautiful piece with just a slight sear and topped with a wasabi vinaigrette.

 

          We shared the Boston cream pie for dessert; Legal's version has always been one of my favorites and they recently added a rum caramel sauce and toffee bits that made it even better!



Legal Sea Foods Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your blog. The only word that I can say is "yummy!" My wife and I love seafood ourselves and are always looking for ideas about what to order next time we are out. Had this piece of Mahi recently, and the honey glazed sauce was unbelievable! Just thinking about it makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete