Sunday, November 15, 2015

Russo's Now Offers Delivery via CartFresh

          I love Russo's in Watertown, but it's not always the most convenient to get to or find parking. I was thrilled to learn that they've recently partnered with CartFresh to offer delivery in the Boston area! Naturally I jumped at the chance to try out the service, and was excited by the selection of fresh produce, meats, cheeses, and specialty foods available.


          My order arrived packed with plenty of ice packs in two giant bins, which I emptied and left out for pickup the next day. It was so easy, and everything was fresh and packaged perfectly! The delicious Fomu dairy free ice cream, coconut and honey cake, salami and aged gouda all went within the first couple of days.


          I sauteed the kale with a little bit of olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper for an easy and healthy side with some pulled pork sliders.

  

          I would definitely use CartFresh again to order Russo's for my regular grocery shopping or for when I'm hosting a dinner or other special occasion.  Delivery is $6.99 or $12.99 depending on where you're located, which is comparable with other delivery services. Plus Russo's is so cheap, even with the delivery fee it's a better value than some of the more pricey food stores in the are!

No comments:

Post a Comment