Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nebo

          I used to work next door to the former Nebo, and it was a regular spot for pizza and wine. I recently went in to check out the new location with some friends, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the menu had expanded in addition to the space.

          We started with the arancini stuffed with mozzarella and porcini mushrooms. I always love arancini and the contrast of the crisp coating coupled with the warm gooey risotto inside. The addition of honey drizzled on the outside made them even better.




          Since I'd tried many of the pizzas at the old location, I decided to do something different and went with one of the pasta dishes (Spaghettini alle vongole) as my main course. Both the clams and pasta were extremely fresh, and the dish was surprisingly light.


          My friends also enjoyed their entrees the Branzino (whole grilled sea bass) and zucchini lasagna. 





          We all enjoyed our meal, and I thought both the space and menu were nicely upgraded from the old location. It's definitely worth checking out!

Nebo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment