Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lord Hobo

          Lord Hobo is a gastro pub in Inman Square with one of the most extensive beer menus in the city, and creative comfort style dishes. I hadn't been in a few years, but headed in for dinner with the fiance recently after finding a great Gilt City deal. 

           I started with the pork belly special, which was seared perfectly and served with cipollini onions and a vegetable puree.

          
          The fiance enjoyed his croquettes of fried goat cheese with grapefruit marmalade.


          I ordered the roasted chicken for my main course, which was served with very crisp skin - exactly how I like it!


          I loved the chicken, but was a little jealous of the fiance's braised short ribs and may have to try those next time I go!


          Lord Hobo is a great spot to go for a drink or have dinner; the place is always packed so I suggest going early so you won't have to wait!

Lord Hobo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment