Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ames Street Deli

           Study and Journeyman are two of my favorite restaurants in Boston (Cambridge / Somerville), so their more casual restaurant Ames Street Deli has been on my list to try for a long time. I went in recently with some friends, and it was just as good as I'd expected! You order at a counter, and can get food to go or sit at one of the tables or counter tops (all first come first serve). The menu changes regularly, and features sandwiches made with delicious and creative ingredients.

           Both my friend and I had trouble deciding between the rock shrimp and rabbit sandwich so we decided to share them. They were both so good, and so different I don't know if I could choose a favorite!

Rock Shrimp sandwich with asparagus, spicy peppers, lettuce, and aioli

Rabbit sausage w/peach, espelette mayo, and butter lettuce

          My other friend loved her carrot sandwich.

Carrot sandwich with monterey jack cheese, apple, and cilantro on pepper-jack bread

          I was tempted by all of the desserts, which looked amazing but ended up being way too full!


          I've heard that Ames Street Deli's breakfast and dinner menu are just as good as their lunch, and I definitely plan to try them both out soon!

Ames Street Deli Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment