Monday, August 3, 2015

Shepard Cambridge

          I've been dying to try Shepard since I heard it opened a couple of months ago, and though I haven't made it in for dinner yet I did go in for some apps and drinks with a friend after work recently. The space is great with an open kitchen complete with fireplace.


          They had an amazing selection of craft cocktails, and we made sure to each order something different so we could try more of them.




          For apps / sides we shared the chamomile ricotta with honey and rye crackers, the fried oyster mushrooms with lime pickle mayo, and the charred kale with maple and garlic.




          All of them were very well done with beautiful presentation and unique combinations of flavors and textures that just worked. I definitely plan to come back soon for the complete experience!

Shepard Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment