Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Molly Moo's

          I've been searching for good ice cream in Southie since I moved here (not frozen yogurt and not a coffee shop with a small selection, but an actual ice cream shop). I finally found it the other day at Molly Moo's on the corner of East 2nd and L.


          They let me sample a few flavors before I decided on this caramel ice cream in a sugar cone (they also have waffle cones dipped in chocolate and chocolate with sprinkles!)


          They did a great job making my niece's sundae exactly how she likes, a tiny bit of ice cream topped with LOTS of whipped cream and m&ms.


          My sister also enjoyed her dish of something super chocolately!



          I'm so glad I found this place, which has a great selection of interesting flavors plus delicious looking baked goods including cookies for a made to order ice cream sandwich!

Molly Moo's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment