Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Day in the Square with the Boston Brunchers

          Last weekend I headed to Chestnut Hill Square a new lifestyle and retail destination on Route 9 in Chestnut Hill. They have a great assortment of shops, fitness center, and of course amazing food! I went with a group of Boston Brunchers and we toured the shops, ending with Capital Grille to sample some of the burgers on the bar menu.

           Some of the highlights of the tour included grabbing a latte at Starbucks first, then checking out Dry Bar, Francesca's, Soul Cycle, Athleta, Sweet Green, Brio, and Paper Source.





          My favorite part of the tour was learning to stamp and create custom cards at Paper Source!



          Before heading to Capital Grille, we had dessert first with a cupcake from Sweet and a giant cookie from Panera!



          When we arrived at Capital Grille I was excited but a bit nervous when I saw the long list of burgers on the menu!


          
          Thankfully we each got to pick one, and did not have to eat all of them! I ordered the gorgonzola and black truffle wagyu burger, which was amazing!


           The burger was cooked perfectly and topped with truffle mixed in with the melted gorgonzola. I ate every single bite including all of my fries.


          Capital Grille offers a special wine and wagyu deal for $25, which includes a burger paired with one of two types of red wine. The wines are typically $20 per glass, so this is a great deal! I plan to return to Chestnut Hill Square soon to try a class at Soul Cycle. I may just stop by Capital Grille for a burger after- I will have earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment