Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Copper Door in Bedford NH

          I headed up to NH for my sister's birthday to check out the Copper Door in Bedford, NH. We grew up eating at T Bones and Cactus Jacks, and so we were excited to check out the company's more upscale concept. It's primarily a steakhouse, but they have a mix of American classic dishes.

          I ordered the pear and arugula salad with grilled chicken added. This is one of the best chicken salad's I've ever had. They topped it with a statler chicken breast, with perfectly crisp skin and tender juicy chicken. 


          The fiance ordered a chipotle chicken pizza, which was big enough for a few people. I enjoyed the few bites I stole, and he enjoyed it for dinner and then again for lunch the next day.


           My niece's grilled cheese from the children's menu was also very well done. It's not often she orders something I'd eat myself, but this looked amazing.


           Everyone else ate their dinners and desserts too quickly for me to snap a pic, but we all had a great meal and agreed it's a nice change of pace from the company's more casual restaurants and perfect for a special occasion.

Copper Door Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment