Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tavern in the Square

           I've always thought of Tavern as a place for a great burgers and beer, until I tried them again recently and realized just how extensive and creative the menu is! I loved the tater tot trio that came with three styles of tots including:
  • TUSCAN- Parmesan, truffle, herbs
  • BUFFALO- Buffalo spice, blue cheese
  • ASIAN- Togorashi spice, black sesame
The Tuscan was definitely my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with tots!


          
          The crab tostada salad was light and refreshing with Colossal lump crab meat tossed with diced avocado, mango, shaved jicam, cilantro, baby kale and agave-lime vinaigrette layered between crispy corn & black bean tortillas.


          I would definitely come back again for something other than a burger, although the burgers are delicious!

Tavern in the Square Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment