Sunday, February 23, 2014

Social Wines

Social Wines is my new favorite neighborhood wine store! I went in just a few days after moving to Southie after driving past a few times on Broadway, and was psyched at such an amazing find!

Social Wines specializes in local wines and craft beers, and most of the selection is very affordable (under $35 per bottle). After describing the style of wine I was looking for (natural unfiltered wines, or orange wines-my current obsession) the staff was able to recommend two bottles that I absolutely loved. I came back a couple of days later and bought a half a case at a 10% discount!


          In addition to a great selection and friendly and knowledgeable staff, Social Wines will deliver orders over $70-$75 and offers weekly wine and beer tastings on Thursdays and Fridays. Even if you're not local to Southie, it's worth making the trip in to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment