Monday, June 24, 2013

Blog and Tweet Boston Event at Sweet Caroline's

          Join Blog and Tweet Boston Saturday June 6th at 12PM for a delicious meal at Sweet Caroline's in Fenway!

          Sweet Caroline's serves up a menu full of American comfort classics in an impressive 4,000 square foot multi-level space with reclaimed barn wood and rich, earthy tones.The lower level dining room features floor to ceiling windows overlooking a patio and Boston's largest live, vertical garden complete with irrigation system!



Interested Bloggers should request an invitation in one of the following ways :


          1 Follow @BlogAndTweetBos on Twitter and DM us your email address

          2 Join our Facebook group and leave a comment sharing your email address

          When you share your email address requesting an invitation, you are agreeing to join the Blog and Tweet Boston email list, where we'll periodically alert you of new events. Blog and Tweet Boston is a group I co-founded with Jen that connects bloggers and local businesses through fun events. If you have a business and are interested in holding a blogger event email us to get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try this place I'm just not sure I'll be around 4th of July weekend. I may be on The Cape. I'll let you know if I figure it out (and if there is still room by then).

    ReplyDelete